Saturday, June 9, 2007

HELP!!

Well, yesterday I went to the doctor and of course, like most pregnant women, I was horrified by my weight and how much I have already gained. However, I am right on track with MY usual 40 pounds pregnancy weight gain. Anyway, my husband was talking to me and he too is worried about his very "little" belly and wants to start eating more healthy and exercising. So I need your help. Please inform me about any really good healthy recipes that even kids like or even some websites that have healthy but delicious recipes. Please HELP!!! {Mandy I know you have to have some because you look to amazing not to have some secret recipes :)}

3 comments:

Mandy said...

haha, i have no secret recipes and my sweet tooth has been causing some damage the last few weeks. i have put on a few pounds and im trying to get back on track as well.
chicken is always a good healthy choice, light popcorn for snacking, smaller meals but more frequently seems to help me. i just try to keep the sweets to a minimun but i also reward myself for a good week! just dont overdo it. :) we can look up some recipes when i come home!

Mandy said...

some recipe site i like are allreceipes.com, kraftfoods.com, familyfun.com (fun snacks the kids can help with too)

Unknown said...

Thats is tough cause I'm in the same boat wanting to eat better and exercise. Smaller portions are the best way to go. I love to grill chicken or steak on the BBQ and also through some veggies like zucchini or squash on with it and grill those thats always yummy. One of my favorite thing to do is freeze diet soda or crystal light in ice cube trays and we have a little shaved ice machine (that you can find at walmart or target) and you put it in that and its a good treat but you can substitute and make popsicles if you don't have a shaved ice machine.