Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Trisha tagged me, so here it goes.....

4 jobs I have held:
1. Stay @ home MOM(Best job anyone can EVER have!!!)
2. Orthodontist Assitant for Dr Whetten
3. File Clerk for RMI
4. Lifeguard @ Monte Carlo & City of NLV

4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. A Walk To Remember
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. The Italian Job(thanks to my husband)
4. IRobot

4 places I have lived:
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Ceadr City,UT
3. Las Vegas,NV
4. Logandale, NV

4 Categories of TV programming I enjoy: (I'm just going to put favorite shows like Mandy & Trisha)
1. Prison Break
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Whose Line Is It Anyway
4. Days of our Lives(Thanks MOM)

4 Places I have been on Holiday:
1. Disney World
2. California
3. Church History stuff (2 1/2 weeks on a bus seeing all the church history sites and American History sites)
4. The Western Carribean(Honeymoon)

4 of my Favorite Dishes:
1. Enchilladas
2. Cereal
3. Pizza
4. Lasanga(with Olive Garden's breadsticks of course!)


4 websites I visit daily:
1. Blog sites
2. Hotmail
3. craft sites
4. Primary Helps

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. Disneyland
2. The Beach
3. ON Vacation
4. the hospital no longer pregnant : )


Now I get to pick 4 other blogger buddies to do this:
1. Tonya
2. Mom
3. Rob & Brooke
4. Taylor
Have Fun!!!

No comments: