Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Mandy

I just wanted to wish my big sis a Happy Birthday. I know it was yesterday but I got home late last night so here it is: Happy Birthday Mandy!! Mandy you are such an amazing example to me. you are a wonderful person and a fabulous mom. I wish one day I can be the kind of person you are. I love you and I wish I could have been there on your birthday, but we will definitely have to go out next time you are down or we are up! I love you and hope you had a GREAT Birthday!!





LOVE YA!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

thanks for the birthday wishes. wish we could have celebrated together too! since taylor is sick i went and got myself dinner and strawberry shortcake. i forgot to sing happy birthday though. :) haha love ya.

Brandon & Keia Blake said...

Hey Jackie! As far as the digital scrapbooking stuff goes I would get a program called Photoshop Elements... I love it, you can edit any pictures you need to and then so much more!!! It is perfect for scrapbooking it does so many cool things! I don't even know how to do it all yet but I'm learning. And then as far as getting the paper and all that fun stuff you don't need to buy anything big cus' you can just google free digital scrapbooking pages or materials and then just download them! I haven't had to buy any materials yet. If you have any other questions just let me know!