Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm Having A Party!!

That is right I am having a party. I have decided to do a smorgasbord of home parties mixed with some homemade crafts. It should be really fun and there will be plenty of fun things to buy for your friends, family and oh course, YOURSELF! The festivities will be Thursday December 11th, 2008 at 6 pm at my home in Logandale! If you are interested in attending leave me a comment with a way to contact you and I will give you instructions on how to get to my house! Hope to see you there!
PS: If life around the holidays is too crazy and you don't get a chance to come to my party, but are still interested in seeing all I have to offer Thursday, I will post some pictures and/or links for you to have a chance to order all the goodies we will have here Thursday night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the call. I will be there!

magnetmama said...

Hi Jackie,

I found you on google. I live in Canada. We accidently got a calendar of your family from Shutterfly. They told us to throw it away and they would send you another one but I couldn't make myself do that. Would you like me to send it to you? It looks like we share the same religion too!

Louise

BJ & Tauna said...

all your pictures look so cute at christmas with your kids and all your other fam. check out our blog. i put christmas pasts on of sheree and brock when younger.
Tauna