Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Party 2009

Well this year Grandma Stankosky(aka the other mother) had a halloween party Friday Night and we all had a blast. Friday morning was spenttrying to get all the finishing touches for all the costumes and friday we all had way too much sweets and stayed up too late but we had somuch fun! Here are some of the characters at the party!

(The Other Mother & The Hippie Mom)

(Cody, Kyle, & Anthony)

(Sal)

(Jana)

(Me & My Mad Hatter)

(The Other Father & The Other Mother)

(Sienna,The Mini Queen Of Hearts)

(Alice In Wonderland Crew)

(Tweedle Dum)

(Alice)

(Tweedle Dee)

((My Wonderland Kids)

8 comments:

Hafen Family said...

Oh My gosh they are adorable! You Did an Amazing job on their costumes! I cant believe you made them! Now your going to have to teach me to sew! :) Cant wait to see you guys this week! Love you

Hafen Family said...

O this is your favorite sister by the way!!!!!! I forgot my password so i had to get onto moms! :) Take more picture tonight!!!!! And you still havent called me back!!!

Unknown said...

The costumes turned out great! They are so cute! I might have to enlist you to make my Halloween costumes!

Heather said...

Cute costumes! And cute kids! Tell Matt hi, this is Heather Bingham Jones. Tell your mom hi for me too!

BJ & Tauna said...

very cute halloween

Cecilia Wahl said...

cute

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

your costumes are so cute!!

Becca said...

You guys look soo good! Did you make your costumes?