Wednesday, July 9, 2008

BIG GIRL

That is right I now have 2 potty trained children. We started last Wednesday, I totally was not going to start until all the diapers were gone but she found her pull-ups that I bought a while back when they were on sale and she told me she didn't want to wear her diaper anymore she wanted to wear underwear so I started right then. Again I have to say I prefer the naked approach. I did it a little different with Raegan I put underwear on in the morning and once she had an accident that was it no more underwear she went naked the rest of the day. I was really impressed because we went out of town on like her 3rd day of training and she only had one accident while we were down in Vegas. She even survived the mall trip with no accidents. I cannot believe my babies are growing up!

No comments: