Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthdays in October

Well October in our family has a few birthdays so here it goes!
Yesterday was my little sister, Tori's 13th birthday! Tori is so beautiful and is an amazing singer I am talking way better that all those disney teen pop stars, so Disney would be smart to sign that kid up becuase she is FABULOUS! And deserves the best life can offer! Love ya girl
Yesterday was also my niece, Sienna's 1st birthday, so we got to spend time with Matt's family last night. Happy birthday Sienna!
Then on the 22nd, Cody, my youngest brother, will turn 15! Can you believe that! Wow does time fly. He is very excited to be able to start driving in 6 months. He is an amazing football player and one of the fastest runners at Rancho, probably in the world(Ya I know a little over board, but he is good!) Oh ya and to all you young girls out there, 1 more year and this stud is on the market!!
Then last but certainly not least, my dear sweet kind, crafty mom celebrates her 21st birthday on the 25th of October. My mom is an amazing woman. She is so supportive of everything any of her kids does and always want to be there for us, whether it is sporting events, speaking in church, or if we just need someone to talk to. I love my mom so much and am grateful for all the sacrifice she has made for me. Know that I am a mother I realize how much she really has done for me and our family. Happy birthday mom. I love you!
So Happy Birthday to all you October Birthdays!!

3 comments:

Toris Blog said...

you forgot 4 importandt people!!!
1 is sadee!!! 31st and the other is ZAC EFRON!! :] ottie!! lol his is the 18th to add two it and abbys is the 11th [moms dog] and my favorite and most important to me [well one of them] is my dog CHANCE!! :] his was the 10th he passed way though but it still matters!! :)

Toris Blog said...

sadees is the 30th my bad!

Sydnee Stankosky <3 :] said...

What about Sadee?!?! The 30th day before Halloween!! :)