Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

This year our family went TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!! That's right we went as Andy's toys in Toy Story! Matt-Stinky Pete(Prospector) Jackie-Jessie Ethan-Buzz Lightyear Reagan-Little Bo Peep Lincoln-Woody. We had a blast and we tried to decorate our trunk in our theme(It looked a lot cuter in my head) The kids(or should I say toys) got tons of candy(for me & dad) and had fun running around the church parking lot! Here is a group shot. More pictures we be posted soon, my computer is being so SLOW!!!!

8 comments:

Amber and David said...

Too CUTE!!! Sadie was Little Bo Peep this year too! I love the themes. I'm going to have to try to get David to do it next year, but since this was the first year he "dressed up" I don't know. Baby steps right? lol!

Mandy said...

everything turned out so cute! you always do such a great job. derek cant wait to wear his buzz costume with ethan so make sure you bring it down with you next time!

D'On Marx said...

What a really cute idea! I like it!

Toris Blog said...

omg! jackie that is soo cute!! one question.... was josh there??? if he was you shouldof took me!! haha but it is true... if he was there what was he?

Anonymous said...

So cute! Crafty Jackie!!! I love the theme. And I beat your kids just loved that you guys dressed up with them. Fun Memories

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

How cute!! I love how you guys theme your costumes!! Ours are usually random. You all look so cute!! Caleb was Buzz this year too and he loved it! He is so obsessed with Buzz. You are so creative Jackie! I wish I could do that!

Unknown said...

Your costumes turned out great! The kids are so cute! I can't wait to have kids to dress up!

Mindy Blake said...

oh the little bo peep turned out soooo cute! did you make everyones costume? it was good seeing you guys at joanns! are you going to be at grandma and grandpas for thanskgiving? jer and i will stop by to see everyone even though kelly and deanna are going to be up here. anywyas, talk to you soon!