Thursday, May 14, 2009

First of all I know it has been a while but with moving and not having Internet, I just have not been in the mood to sit down and post! I am so excited I have lost 8 pounds in a month! I LOVE MY TAISLIM!! seriously people you should check it out! Anyway this first photo I had to share because it seriously looks so muck like my Grandpa Hafen it is scary! Linc is so adorable and has such a fun personality! Gotta love this Pic!!



Then back in April, me and Matt celebrated our 6th anniversary so we went to Salt Lake City with no kids and went to his mission reunion and hung out! Everything would have been perfect if I didn't get horribly sick Friday Night with that stupid cold everyone got! So Horrible! Oh well That is life! But we had fun and it was nice to just get away for the weekend!



Logandale Fair Fun Of course many of you went to the Logandale Fair back in April. We love living in Logandale and attending the fair is a highlight for our kids! they love everything about the fair! So needless to say we had alot of fun and Matt again put on a wonderful performance at the hypnotist show!! :)





Easter Sunday
OK so I did not get many photos of Easter because we were in between houses and I could not find my camera charger(still can't-good thing Aunt Sydnee has the same camera) so my camera died after taking these photos!




Also, we also decided Raegan's hair was getting too long(when it start going into the toilet it is time to cut) so here is the before and after

Before


After

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the weight loss! We're looking into getting a treadmill this weekend so I can start kicking my butt into gear! I can't believe how much Linc looks like Grandpa in that picture! Well he'll be a heart breaker when he gets older cause Grandpa wasn't to shabby lookin back in his day!

BJ & Tauna said...

conrats on the weith loss. and he does look like your grandpa hafen.
your kids are so cute anyway. take alook at my blog and see what we have been up to at sheree's in hawaii.
Tauna Faulkner

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Oh my gosh your kids are so cute!!!

Sherrelle said...

Your Kiddos are too cute!!! Congrats on the weighloss, I need to take after you and get my butt in gear! What is a taislim by the way?