Friday, March 27, 2009

Do You GoChi

Oh so I have been really depressed about how heavy I am and the fact that the weight from Linc is not coming of. So when my friend Katie introduced me to freelife, a natural way to boost energy levels, increase metabolism and all this other great stuff, I decided to give it a try. I have only been on a couple of days but so far I really like it. I have signed up to be a market executive so I can start making a little money on the side while getting healthy. So if anyone is interested check my website out at stankosky.freelife.com! Also if you check out the site and want to start making some money give me a call and we can get you signed up or if you have any questions or want to host a freelife tasting party give me a call! hope you enjoy!!!

1 comment:

D'On Marx said...

Didn't know if you knew that Danielle is getting married. We're trying to get addresses and wasn't sure if she's gotten yours yet. Could you email it to me at jdmarx1@msn.com if you haven't sent it to her yet? Thanks