Saturday, January 5, 2008

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

I know I am so late on these but like everyone else I've been busy and lazy. This Christmas was not at all like I planned, we ended up being stuck at home Christmas Eve because the day before Ethan woke up with pink eye. I felt so bad because we isolated him in his room because we did not want the other kids to get it or Matt because he is still on probation at his new job. So I felt bad, I think I would have rather have had the flu or ear infection because at least he could have been out with us. But no worries we put a TV and VCR and his V-Smile in his room and it was all good. He even liked being able to eat his food in his room. Well Christmas came and went, the kids loved everything they got and Matts dad in St George wanted us to come up and didn't care that Ethan had pink eye so we took a trip up for Christmas dinner(which was soo good) grateful to get out. Then we came down to Vegas on Friday and gave family down here their gifts, but the big gift was the movie that Jake made for my mom and dad of their lives since last year was their 25th wedding anniversary. It was really good Jake did an awesome job. Then new years we just rang it in at home. pretty boring but with everything going around we just wanted to be home. It was really good though. so here are some pics of our holidays

3 comments:

Mandy said...

cute pics! i wish we could have hing out more during christmas! oh well. in less than 8 months we will be home for good....well at least for awhile. :)

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures. That stinks about the whole sickness. It always seems around this time of year. I almost wish the sick season was around july. well if i was a kid during the school season then you get out of school. But it just adds one more thing on your plate and during the holidays it is busy enough. I guess on the other hand having a sick day makes you have to slow down. You really do have a cute family.

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the pictures of them with Santa. Your Christmas looks like it was fun! I'll bet Ethan was really fun this year since he could understand what was going on. We miss you guys!!