Tuesday, January 15, 2008


Well since we missed our yearly trip to Disneyland in December and going on vacation anytime soon is more than likely out of the question, me and my family are very Disney hungry. So since we can't go to Disneyland anytime soon will just have to get our Disney fix by going to Disney On Ice. We went last year to the Disneyland Adventure and my kids loved it. Raegan was still a little too young last time to fully enjoy it but I know this time she is going to have a blast, especially since it is a Princess one. We going tomoorow night and what makes it even more fun is Grandma is coming with us!! My kids(and me) are going to have so much fun!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

oh you are so lucky!! i wish we could be going with you!! have fun

Toris Blog said...

Ya ya ya whatever u get to go to disneyland!!!lolz!!! sooooooo ya Jackie have aloot of fuuuunnn!!! and ya we will have a party while mom is gone with u!! lolz!! ok ya soo have fun and if Sydnee hasn't told u she made a blog!! it is www.syd381.blogspot.com ok ya soo uhuh biie!!! <33 ya :) :D

Unknown said...

We're starving for some Disney here too! Hopefully in the next month we can make a Disney trip!