Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Years Resolutions

Like most people, one of my resolutions is to get into shape and lose all this baby fat that I have acquired. However, if you are like me I really don't have the resources to go out to a gym so I need to workout at home. So here are some of the workouts I enjoy that really work you out.


I love turbo jam. It is fun and upbeat and has a killer ab workout. Also if you have trouble doing crunches turbo jam does a lot of core workouts standing up so you get a great ab workout without lying on the ground.


I absolutely love The Firm. They have a bunch of different versions. I have the first called The firm and I am borrowing my sisters called the TransFirmer. They are both awesome and the cool thing with these workouts is you will never hit a plateau because they incorporate weights in the workout so if your body gets used to it you just up your weights and have a great workout. This to is up beat and fun. I love to move, especially when I work out, so if you are like me try these work outs because you will love them.
Another work out I would love to try is Hip hop abs. It looks fun. If anyone has tried let me know if you like it.

2 comments:

D'On Marx said...

I was wondering about Hip Hop Abs, myself. I almost bought them the other day, but I don't know. I want to find out from someone who has first hand experience with it.

Mandy said...

i likey the firm too! i dont know about the hip hop abs but i alwasy watch the infomercial on saturday mornings. haha