Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

Ok so I am getting into scrapbooking but I don't have the time for all the paper stuff so I am thinking about starting my kids a digital scrapbook. However there are so many digital scrapbooking software out there I was just wondering if any of you out there digital scapbook and if so what do you use and do you like it. Just curious. I don't want to go and buy and then not like what I buy so I am just researching right now. Please let me now what your opinions are. Thanks!
P.S. I found out that Hip hop Abs is really fun and a good work out, so if you like to move it probably would be a good investment : )

4 comments:

D'On Marx said...

I am so glad you posted about hip hop abs. I've been trying to find others who have it. I think I'm going to get them. Also, I just started doing digital scrapbooking to see if I like it better. So far it's not so bad. I bought the Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 4.0 version. If you want some freebies, sign up for scrapgirls.com. They'll send you newsletters everyday with a new freebie. I love it. It helps with having different options. Check it out.

Mandy said...

let me know what you find out about digital scrabooking. i have used the memory mixer and i like it it just didnt have alot of options. maybe because i had the lite version. i love the digital scrapbooks though. ;)

Unknown said...

You should ask Keia she made a digital scrapbook page for Grandma Hafen's scrapbook for Christmas

Jackie said...

Thanks Trisha I think I will ask her.