Monday, February 4, 2008

Changes

Well it has been a while since I have blogged about something mainly because my computer is being stupid and is not letting me upload my pics onto my blog. It has been very frustrating, so as soon as I figure out that situation I will have so many pic to put on, but right now you will just have to hear about things happening in the SDtankosky home. Well first off like almost everyone else my kids got sick. Raegan and Lincoln got it the worst. Raegan and Ethan got it first and despite my efforts, Lincoln got it as well. The are so congested and coughing all night long, which makes for a long night for mom. Now Raegan and Ethan are doing alot better besides being totally cranky but little Lincoln is still really stuffed up and it is hard for him to breathe. It is so sad to see him, his eyes are all red and the look on his face when he coughs is so sad. Well moving on, my kids are getting so big, this weekend Raegan's crib got transformed into a "Big Girls' bed and once Lincoln get over this cold he will be moving into a crib in Ethan's room. It is so crazy how time works, When you are little you feel like time is moving so slowly and you can't wait until the next big thing hapens in your life and then it feels like after high school time just flies by. The same thing happens when you are pregnant, if feels like you are pregnant forever and at times it feel like you are never going to get that baby out of you, but then the are here and before you know it they are in moving to Big Girl beds or moving from your room to their own or going into Sunbeams. It is so crazy how fast time on this earth really goes by. Well that is enought about all that, and that is pretty much all I have to say today so until next time, enjoy the time you have!!

4 comments:

Toris Blog said...

AWWWWW i feel soo bad for lincoln u should bring the kids down here and we can help u!! hahalol but i am forreal!! u should and ya it would be fun we can take care of the babys or should i say baby and big girl and big boy so u and matt or mom or someone can just go out and have some fun!!

love ya!!

Mandy said...

i loved this post! you are so right about how fast they grow. i wish i could keep them little forever.
im sad the kids (and you) are so sick. i hope they get better fast!
miss you love you

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Sorry your kids have been sick. We had it too, last week. I slept upstairs on the couch the whole time Caleb was sick because I was tired of going up and down the stairs all night. I hope you guys will be feeling better soon. And you are so right about how fast it goes; I look at Caleb all the time and I think it's crazy that he is that same little baby that we brought home from the hospital...and now he's a little boy. It went by so fast!

Anonymous said...

So i havent checked on blogs for awhile but it looks like you have been busy. sick kids and parties and all. I will keep trying to check back in to see some pictures. I would love to see some of the birthday it sounds like it was fun. I agree with you on time too. I was reading a letter by the way the other day from you and looking back on some school pictres. It is a good thing my scanner is acting up or i might just have to post some of them. Get back at Sherrelle too for her little slide she did. Oh and i hate my computer too. Moms dont have time to deal with dum computers. thats what i think.