Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Raegan & Aliya

Yes it is that time of year again, I cannot believe my little girl is 2! This year again we had a double birthday party with Aliya on Saturday. Their theme this year was Minnie Mouse. I have to say it turned out really well. We just had family over my moms house and bbq, ate cake and ice cream, and opened presents you know the normal stuff, oh cousre we did miss the oblads but maybe next year they will be there. The Cutest thing, I think, was the Minnie Mouse ears I made both Raegan & Aliya. They looked so adorable. Pictures are coming soon. And then since today is actually Raegan's b-day we invited some of our friends and Grandpa & Grandma Bone(who live in Ivins, UT) to our house for cake and ice cream to celebrate. So I have to say Raegan was pretty spoiled this year. Time goes by so fast!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw the picture of Aliya and Raegan with there Minnie ears on they turned out really cute! Happy Birthday Raegan!

Mandy said...

happy birthday raegan and ali!!
i wish we were there to celebrate. now hurry up and post some pictures for ME!!!