Saturday, April 26, 2008

Girls Weekend

Well this weekend was our wards Father & Sons camp-out which mean... GIRLS WEEKEND! This weekend me and Raegan did all kinds of girly things. We painted our toes, watched chick flicks, did our hair & make up, ate ice-cream(well a frosty with french fries) and of course went shopping for clothes! We had so much fun! I always love being able to spend some one-on-one time with each of my kids! anyway here are some pictures of our weekend!

PRETTY TOES



CURLER TIME!




Frosty with some fries


Movie time - of course with popcorn

But not just any popcorn... CARMEL POPCORN!!


My little curly head(Yet still a little sleepy from last nights fun)

WOW that is curly


Mommy & Daughter


Of course it wasn't all girls this weekend because Lincoln is still breast feeding he had to endure a weekend with the girls but it looks like he didn't mind too much :)

6 comments:

Toris Blog said...

SOO CUTE!!! she is a cutie with the curlurs in and of course even with them out!! uu should of put the ones were she was crying!! those ones are good!!! lol soo good!!! and funnie!!! I LOVE U!!! HAD A BLAST!!! CAN'T WAIT TOHAVE ALI HERE SOWE CAN ALL HANG OUT EVERY ONE!!! ME U TONYA ALI REAGAN AND WHEN MANDY COMES DOWN FOR GOOD THAT WILL BE AWSOME!!!!!!! :) :] <3

Anonymous said...

How cute. Every day is a girls night in our house. When ever i pull out the nail polish to touch up my toes, they all come running. We just all painted out toes this weekend. The girls thought it was great because I even did Laceys. Maybe they will bring back the Daddy and daughter camps out. I doubt it but until then that is the only chance i have. And then I have no idea what I would do becausse I would be alone. O-WELL.

Mandy said...

i love girls nights. i wish i could have been there!

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

How cute!!! I can't wait to have a little girl, it looks like so much fun!! (watch, we will probably have all boys!) I love her hair all curly, it's so adorable! What a fun day!

MC Lewis said...

It is pretty much girls day everyday in our house. Mark is out numbered by the girls. I think he is looking forward to fathers and sons as well. Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

you have such a cute family! Cute little toes!! how sweet! I cant believe you have three kids! You're awesome chick!!!