Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kids say the funniest things

Well today while watching some morning cartoons a AAA commercial came on and when it was over Ethan came over to me and said "my dad hit a lady"(last year some idiot driver blew a stop sign and Matt swerved to miss but still hit the back end of her car and the kids were with him so it was pretty traumatic for Ethan) "He should get Triple A so he can get back on the road"! Seriously he said that I was laughing hysterically. It was so precious I had to call Matt and tell him. I swear I love this age when kids say the funniest things ever!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

haha thats cute! last night taylor was eating spagetti and after he finished derek came up to him and asked him, "all done dad? do you want me to take that for you?" meaning his empty plate and put it in the sink. i guess he has been watching me to long. :)

Stefanie said...

How funny! He's so smart!

Anonymous said...

wow. now that would get be to switch insurance companies. that is how they should do commercials

Anonymous said...

wow. now that would get be to switch insurance companies. that is how they should do commercials

TIA EVANS said...

That is too funny. You jusdt hope they pick up on the funny things not the bad things.